Legal English Tuition
Severnvale teaches Legal and Business English to students from all over the world and from many major international law firms. The Academy offer small class sizes (maximum 6) and it is dedicated to covering basic legal concepts, key legal language and vocabulary, drafting techniques, negotiation and advocacy skills.
Severnvale has a teaching team with many years of teaching and practical experience. They have experience in a wide range of practice areas including Corporate and Commercial, Banking, Litigation, Property, Competition, IP and Employment law.
2017 Fixed Date Course start dates
Legal English and TOLES course
9 January, 6 March, 5 June, 7 August, 6 November
- Financial Data Analysis: 27 March
- Leadership: 10 April, 15 May
- Project Management: 17 April
- Team Management: 24 April, 8 May
- Change Management: 1 May
- Cross-cultural exchange: 29 May
- Mentoring: 4 September
- Career Development: 2 January, 20 February, 10 April, 29 May, 17 July, 31 July, 4 September
- Max Class Size: 6, average 3-4
- Minimum Age: 20
- Entry Level: Lower Intermediate (B1) to Proficient (C2)
Caroline Browne, Principal
Caroline qualified and practised with international law firm Norton Rose Fulbright, spending time in London and Brussels. After 4 years in practice she turned to a career of teaching at BPP University, one of the UK’s leading legal professional education providers, providing exclusive legal training and tuition for trainees of over 30 law firms.
At BPP, she taught students in business, commercial law, employment law, legal drafting, tax and business accounts, negotiation and interviewing and advising skills. After BPP she qualified in English language teaching and subsequently took on the role of Principal at Severnvale.
Free TOLES Exam
Take advantage of Severnvale’s exclusive offer to ELSA members of a free Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES) exam when you enroll on our 3 week Legal English and TOLES course.
The course consists of a 2 week Legal English course plus 1 week of Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES) exam preparation. There are two course options available and the courses are suitable for individuals:
– Studying law, Legal Entry + TOLES Course: 2-week Legal Entry Course plus 1-week TOLES exam preparation.
– Practising in law, Legal Exec + TOLES Course: 2-week Legal Exec Course plus 1-week TOLES exam preparation.
Click here for full course information.