IE Law School
IE was founded in 1973 by a group of entrepreneurs, and has quickly risen to the top of the international business school rankings, earning itself a reputation for innovation and quality. We have designed our LLM programs to provide our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to analyse, develop and implement effective solutions for complex corporate and regulatory problems involving multiple legal systems. IE Law School is constantly listed among the top LLMs worldwide by the Financial Times. IE Law School is centrally located in the exciting city of Madrid, the financial and political capital of Spain. ELSA members have an opportunity for scholarships through IE Law School.
IE Law School’s mission is to train lawyers capable of successfully confronting the challenges of the global economy and who can responsibly lead their organizations and the transformation of the societies in which they practice their profession.
IE Law School has over 35 years of experience in training lawyers with a business perspective. The school has already become an international reference in the areas of global business law and lawyering skills, due to our clinical method of teaching through simulations and problem solving. In our classrooms students learn how to solve demanding real-life problems. Under the supervision of top professors and professionals, students work with different legal systems, advise clients, participate in complex business decisions and experience the hands-on application of the law.
Students at IE enjoy a truly international atmosphere with more than 85 nationalities on campus, and a faculty comprising 40% international professors. International rankings from publications such as the Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist or Business Week place IE in the top law and business schools in Europe, and among the leading schools worldwide.
As partner of ELSA, IE Law School offers to ELSA members three scholarships of up to 30% of tuition fees for one of the following programs:
IE Law School offers the following LLM programs:
- LLM in International Business Law. -> http://www.ie.edu/law-school/degrees/llm-international-business-law/
- Master Derecho Transnacional de los Negocios (LL.M.) -> http://www.ie.edu/es/law-school/programas/master-en-derecho-transnacional-de-los-negocios-llm/ (replaces the Master en Asesoria Juridica de Empresas)
- Master en Asesoría Fiscal de Empresas (LL.M.) -> http://www.ie.edu/es/law-school/programas/asesoria-fiscal-empresas/
- Master en Asesoría Jurídica de Empresas (LL.M.) Part-time -> http://www.ie.edu/es/law-school/programas/asesoria-juridica-empresas-part-time/
- Executive LL.M (IE- Northwestern University School of Law -> http://www.ie.edu/law-school/degrees/executive-llm/
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and in case there are numerous candidates, awards will be offered to the candidates deemed by IE to have the higher professional merit and most important economic need.
In order to be eligible for the IE Law School’s scholarships, you have to fulfil the requirements below:
- Being admitted to one of the above IE master programs.
- Being a member of ELSA.
- Include a specific essay of up to 250 words explaining how the chosen program will boost your career in the next 5 years.
To apply, please access the IE Financial Aid Online Scholarship Application by clicking here.
To learn more about the IE-ELSA scholarships, IE Law School‘s programs and opportunities of scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .